Gears of War®  Index du Forum
Gears of War®

Gears of War®  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Installer Facebook Sur Ipod Touch 2g ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gears of War® Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux-Vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
padmajessa
Gears Chevronné
Gears Chevronné

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Installer Facebook Sur Ipod Touch 2g Répondre en citant

Installer Facebook Sur Ipod Touch 2g
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Writing it once wasnt enough, you have to annoy people even more by not putting what you did in plain view. Apple iTunes Shop and Learn Open Menu Close Menu Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music iTunes iPod Accessories Gift Cards Apple Store Open Menu Close Menu Find a Store Genius Bar Workshops and Learning Youth Programs Apple Store App Refurbished and Clearance Financing Reuse and Recycling Order Status Shopping Help For Education Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Education Shop for College For Business Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Business Shop for Business Account Open Menu Close Menu Manage Your Apple ID Apple Store Account iCloud.com Apple Values Open Menu Close Menu Accessibility Education Environment Inclusion and Diversity Privacy Supplier Responsibility About Apple Open Menu Close Menu Apple Info Newsroom Job Opportunities Press Info Investors Events Contact Apple More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Loading. Logged momircar11 SuperHero Member Posts: 591 Country: Whited00r User Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:18:44 PM Is there any version for 3.1.3? Logged iPhone 3G (8GB) - WD 6.0 Rashid Senior Member Posts: 60 Country: Whited00r iPod iPhone User Device: iPhone 2G Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:04 PM OK, here's the link. Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator iTunes iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. - Duration: 14:45. This feature is not available right now. Rating is available when the video has been rented. floMAC78 10,245 views 7:44 [TUTO] TRANSFORMER SON ANDROID EN IOS - Duration: 7:17. SCREDKiLL 180,353 views 4:34 Loading more suggestions. Logged How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 4.1 4.2.1 Compatible Apps + iTunes Filter Whited00r 6 - Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST! * . You will help to build the biggest archive of applications tested with iOS3. Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now. Loading. As new features become available, well highlight those for you in the app. Cydia Apps give you to unlimited customization & features than Apple gives you. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . Loading. Please try again later. You can slide left and right to move between categories Step 3: Switch OFF all the features you don't need. Cydia application is developed by Mr. Here a list of the most popular free applications (they are cracked IPAs that you can install on Whited00r because it includes AppSync for iOS3) that you can download from AppTimeMachine: Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Opera Mini, Google Voice, Dropbox, Adobe Photoshop, Viber, Kik Messenger, Shazam, Dragon Dictation, Waze GPS Navigation, Google Earth, Evernote and many others. If you are unsure what it is, simply tap on the name and a short description will appear. .. All Apple,Cydia,Jailbreak Logo, Trademarks are owned by respective companies and owners. We constantly hear about bullying and hate-speech and Facebook is the place it is found. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . I installed Facebook-221112224845.ipa which is v4.0 and it is working fine on my iPhone 3G running Whited00r 6 which is based on an optimized fast & fluid iOS 3.1.3 so I did not bother trying the others: Facebook v3.2 and v3.5.Since all apps are tested before being uploaded by the App Time Machine secret team that means that those 3 Facebook versions will work on iOS 3.1.3. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Step 2: Type 'crack --' without quotes and with two dash. Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Bruan Feature Developer Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 13082 Country: Methuselah Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Linux Re: Facebook Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:28 AM Do you know the specific versions that were compatible? This helps us/you find the last compatible version, rather than just a random version Logged Whited00r 7 FAQ/Bugs and Troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING. 123myIT 56,801 views 13:05 Steve Jobs announcing the first iPhone in 2007 - Duration: 14:01. Im also upset with friend request when I see a new friend request lets say hours later its gone like the profile never exested now I cant find that Person like you cant remember a name. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Loading. Push Fix Speed Up Device Install Apps Crack Apps How To Fix Push Notifications The first step we suggest to do is a Push Notifications test. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. Search the web for them adding the keyword ipa if you are not running Whited00r 6 and can't enjoy the exclusive WD 6 ATM access app directly on your iPhone 5a02188284
cheat engine 6.2 8 ball pool facebook coinsfacebook video calling software download for macfacebook for iphone screen is blacknew look of facebook accountfacebook like box jshow to download videos from facebook without using any softwarenew hack facebook 2013 onlinei love you for facebook symbolyoutubeu facebookdownload android for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gears of War® Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux-Vidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006